Sunday 16 February 2014

Isaac Israëls



Portrait of a reading lady

A reading woman in interior



Reading nude

A nude reading on the bed (Sjaantje van Ingen), 1903



Liggend naakt

Sitting nude

Lezend meisje, 1906

Girl in Hyde Park

Reading in the Bois de Boulogne, Paris

Woman with hat reading



Reading lady, 1903

Jardin de Tuileries

An elegant lady reading in the Bois de Boulogne



In het Bois de Boulogne, Parijs

Bois de Boulogne

Reading lady in a park

Interior with two ladies

The dressing room of the theatre Scala

Portrait of a revue-girl in The Theatre Scala

In the hospital

Isaac Israëls

born February 3, 1865 in Amsterdam, Netherlands

died October 17, 1934 (69) in The Hague, Netherlands

more:
Wikipedia
Rijksmuseum
Wikigallery
Pinterest
Google pictures

2 comments:

  1. I have just now discovered your blog and it is a MARVEL. What a wonderful collection. I'm overdosing on it all! (I'll definitely be back.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ellie. It's a pleasure to collect these pictures from the internet. There are more artworks with reading people than I thought. Enjoy my blog. I'll post another thousand artworks this year or the next year.

    ReplyDelete